We advise that you book your education sessions well in advance, and we recommend at least four hours for your visit- this will allow time to explore the Zoo. If you are bringing a group of 100 or more, then please contact us as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Sessions are available between 9.30am and 5pm on weekdays throughout the year.
Term-time October 2017 to December 2017 inclusive: pupil/student (2- 18 years) £3.86, adult £7.73
Term-time January 2018 to April 2018 inclusive: pupil/student (2- 18 years) £4.50, adult £7.70
· FREE adults – one adult admitted free of charge per seven paying pupils/students aged 6 years and over, and with every three children aged 3-5 years.
· Carers for children who are disabled or have Special Educational Needs admitted free of charge
· Students aged 18+ are charged at the concession rate.
· £46.00 per session (sessions 45 mins for EYFS groups, 55 mins for KS1 and above)
Maximum numbers for Education sessions:
· 30 students per session ages 3- 14 years
· 25 students per session ages 15 years and over
We will ask for you to pay for your education sessions in advance to secure the booking; we can accept payment by card, BACS transfer or cheque. Once you have made your booking with us you will receive a booking confirmation form which will list your booking details and the advance payment required. Payment for admission to the Zoo will then need to be made on the day of the visit, or if you prefer, we can arrange for an invoice can be sent following the visit.
You can contact the Education Bookings Team on 0117 428 5441 (Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us about any aspect of your visit please use the number above, or if you need to book a visit without an education session please call the main Zoo switchboard on 0117 428 5300 (staffed at weekends).
Once you’ve booked your visit, you can arrange your free teacher planning visit for up to two teachers; please ask for further details when making your booking. To download a map of the Zoo click here; and download Risk Assessment Guidelines (for the Zoo) and Risk Assessment Guidelines (Education Sessions)
View our frequently asked questions here.
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission ticketsBuy Now
Tap to book online & save up to 29% on your admission tickets