Why do we have Maintenance volunteers and what do they do?
Maintenance volunteers provide valuable support to our maintenance team, helping us to undertake additional projects such as developing existing & new animal enclosures and guest areas along with some general handyman DIY tasks.
Who are we looking for?
- People who enjoy being part of a team and willing to learn.
- Some DIY experience
- Good levels of physical fitness- you will be on your feet the majority of the day and some tasks will require stamina.
- People who are happy volunteering outside in all the different weather conditions
- People who enjoy interacting with guests.
- Reliability and regular attendance. We would like Volunteers to attend one regular week day each week from 8.30am – 4/5pm.
- Volunteers need to be at least 18 years old for this role.
What’s in it for you?
By becoming a Maintenance volunteer you can…
- Gain valuable DIY skills in a unique environment.
- Spend time outdoors in inspiring surroundings.
- Meet new like-minded people.
To apply click here.