- Published 20/06/2018 Surprising good news for gorilla family
- Published 20/06/2018 Rare stick insects make couple’s silver wedding a great day
- Published 19/06/2018 Flamingo detective author visits Bristol Zoo Gardens
To celebrate the launch of Big Bugs arriving at the Zoo, we’ve teamed up with Marshfield Farm to create our very own special bug-themed ice creams.
We need to come up with creative names for the two creepy crawly ice creams below and we want you to help us.
• Multi-coloured jelly bug grub sweets sitting in magical mint flavoured ice cream.
• Colourful little butterflies floating in very vanilla ice cream.
Our successful ice cream namer will be invited to go Marshfield Farm, where they will be made to feel very special whilst creating and eating their very own themed ice cream.
Email your suggestions to email@example.com, saying ‘Big Bugs ice cream’ in the subject box and your name and suggestions in the email.
The prize is for the winner to make their own flavour of ice cream at Marshfield Farm (Marshfield, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 8LE). There will be one winner who will be notified by email. The winner may bring up to three friends or family members with them. Travel to Marshfield Farm is not included; a car is recommended. Please note Marshfield Farm is a real working farm with associated farm traffic and goings-on.
Terms and conditions
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner should redeem their prize before 01/10/15 at a pre-arranged time and date.
Entrants must be 18 years or older.
One entry per postal address.
Competition closes at midnight on 13/03/2015
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission ticketsBuy Now
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission tickets