Camp Baboon host- Wild Place Project
Working hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £8.49 per hour
We launched our luxury glamping site in July 2017 and so we are looking for enthusiastic staff to help host our guests during the busy season ahead.
As a Camp Baboon Host you will be the primary point of contact for our camp guests and we rely on you to:
- Demonstrate your passion and pride as an ambassador for our well-loved organisation and conservation efforts and mission
- Engage and assist our guests to ensure they have a memorable stay in our glamping site
- Deliver exceptional experiences to our guests in native wildlife and the park animals
- All applicants must have a friendly, professional manner and be ready to welcome guests to the attraction and inspire them with discoveries of wildlife and our onsite activities
- These are multifaceted roles working as part of the Guest Services team and require flexibility and a willingness to support the team in extra duties
- You must enjoy working outdoors whatever the weather and be confident and courteous with guest interaction
- An understanding of conservation and native species would be desirable, however we believe your passion will become as great as ours on your journey with us
- Flexibility is required as you will be working as part of a departmental rota which includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you would like to apply, please send a full CV and cover letter to HR no later than 12pm on 21st May 2019.