The historic Clifton Pavilion at Bristol Zoo offers a completely unique conference space featuring five rooms over two floors, all of which benefit from natural daylight. Whether looking to book a small board meeting, conference for up to 120 with team building or seminar; here at the Clifton Pavilion we can offer a versatile space, fantastic seasonal food and a day which will live long in the memory of your guests.
There's on-site parking, outside space for team building, easy access from the motorway, a team of event coordinators to help you deliver your day and access to the Zoo included in your booking.
At Bristol Zoo Gardens, we protect wildlife in the UK and around the world, every day. ‘Saving Wildlife Together’ is our on-going commitment to do everything we can to help habitats and species under threat or on the brink of extinction altogether.
By holding your event at the Clifton Pavilion, Bristol Zoo Gardens, you will be supporting the important conservation and education work at Bristol Zoo and across the globe.
• The Clifton Suite: elegant light and airy - the perfect place for your meeting. The room has a high vaulted ceiling emphasised by sparkling chandeliers and high arched windows with doors that open out on to a beautiful balcony overlooking the Nectar Garden and Flamingos.
• The Lecture Theatre: adjacent to the Clifton Suite and is the perfect venue for important presentations and seminars. With tiered seating for 119 people, the Lecture Theatre incorporates a built in LCD projector, DVD/CD/VHS player, PC, 3m x 4m screen, sound system with mics.
• The Garden Room: a versatile space with doors that open out on to the terrace to allow direct access into the Zoo grounds.
• The Council Room: a fixed boardroom table and offers views overlooking the Zoo grounds and flamingos. It is great for meetings, formal dinners or as a breakout room.
• The Members Room: adjacent to the Garden Room and is ideal when used for seminars and meetings. From a fun casino to a small boardroom there are endless uses for this room.
We pride ourselves on offering great service and the finest cuisine with a wide range of menus to suit all tastes. We source the finest ingredients, locally where possible and ensure our food is ethical, sustainable and seasonal. This includes Marine Stewardship Council approved fish, fairly traded organic coffee, British Farm assured meat, freshly baked breads and cakes to name just a few.
Book your event with us this Autumn and receive an exclusive Autumn Reward!
~ DDR complimentary upgrade to bacon rolls upon arrival
~ Step out into the cold from your meeting with a warm brownie on us! - complimentary with all DDR bookings in replacement of your afternoon break!
~ Reception Beverage top-up at your dinner event
Offer available for all bookings taking place between 1st October - 30th November 2016
Taste of 2017 - Winter DDR Offer
Get back to business in 2017 with our new “Taste of 2017” Meeting Package. What better way to kick-start the New Year and refresh your delegate’s minds with food from across the globe.
Meeting package starts from just £26.50 + VAT per person to include the following:
• A room with a view of the Zoo
• Freshly baked pastries to include cranberry twists, chocolate twists, cinnamon swirls
• Elevenses – tea/coffee + homemade biscuits
• Lunch – choose from one of our winter warmer menus
• Mini Afternoon tea served with homemade Victoria sponge & Scones with winter berry jam and cream
• Screen, LCD projector & flipchart
• Take a break and View the Zoo – access for all delegates into Bristol Zoo Gardens
• Free reserved parking for 20% of delegates attending the event (additional spaces are charged at £3.00 per car subject to availability)
*subject to minimum numbers. Terms and conditions apply
Click here to view our Corporate Brochure.
Click here to view our Spring/Summer fork day delegate menu
Call us on 0117 923 8332 or e-mail Hospitality@bristolzoo.org.uk for more information.