The historic Clifton Pavilion at Bristol Zoo offers a completely unique conference space featuring five rooms over two floors, all of which benefit from natural daylight. Whether looking to book a small board meeting, conference for up to 120 with team building or seminar; here at the Clifton Pavilion we can offer a versatile space, fantastic seasonal food and a day which will live long in the memory of your guests.
There's on-site parking, outside space for team building, easy access from the motorway, a team of event coordinators to help you deliver your day and access to the Zoo included in your booking.
At Bristol Zoo Gardens, we protect wildlife in the UK and around the world, every day. ‘Saving Wildlife Together’ is our on-going commitment to do everything we can to help habitats and species under threat or on the brink of extinction altogether.
By holding your event at the Clifton Pavilion, Bristol Zoo Gardens, you will be supporting the important conservation and education work at Bristol Zoo and across the globe.
• The Clifton Suite: elegant light and airy - the perfect place for your meeting. The room has a high vaulted ceiling emphasised by sparkling chandeliers and high arched windows with doors that open out on to a beautiful balcony overlooking the Nectar Garden and Flamingos.
• The Lecture Theatre: adjacent to the Clifton Suite and is the perfect venue for important presentations and seminars. With tiered seating for 119 people, the Lecture Theatre incorporates a built in LCD projector, DVD/CD/VHS player, PC, 3m x 4m screen, sound system with mics.
• The Garden Room: a versatile space with doors that open out on to the terrace to allow direct access into the Zoo grounds.
• The Council Room: a fixed boardroom table and offers views overlooking the Zoo grounds and flamingos. It is great for meetings, formal dinners or as a breakout room.
• The Members Room: adjacent to the Garden Room and is ideal when used for seminars and meetings. From a fun casino to a small boardroom there are endless uses for this room.
We pride ourselves on offering great service and the finest cuisine with a wide range of menus to suit all tastes. We source the finest ingredients, locally where possible and ensure our food is ethical, sustainable and seasonal. This includes Marine Stewardship Council approved fish, fairly traded organic coffee, British Farm assured meat, freshly baked breads and cakes to name just a few.
Add a little sunshine to your meeting this summer with our NEW Meeting Package. See it here >
Click here to view our Corporate Brochure.
Click here to view our Spring/Summer fork day delegate menu
Call us on 0117 923 8332 or e-mail Hospitality@bristolzoo.org.uk for more information.
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission ticketsBuy Now
Tap to book online & save up to 29% on your admission tickets