Corporate membership offers a unique opportunity to take advantage of benefits for both your company and employees, whilst supporting your local conservation and education charity. With ground-breaking conservation projects spanning five continents, together we can make a real difference to wildlife, habitats and people around the world.
As well as supporting this vital work, corporate membership is a fantastic staff benefit, providing your employees with unlimited access to Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project including discounts for their guests.
It also provides many benefits for your company including logo placement, improving your environmental credentials and helping to achieve your corporate social responsibility objectives.
Each staff member will be entitled to:
• Unlimited free visits per year to Bristol Zoo Gardens and Wild Place Project
• Entry for up to four guests at a 50% discount each visit
• Discounts and priority booking on event tickets (where available)
• 20% off Zoo experiences, annual membership for family and friends and adoptions
• Volunteering and teambuilding opportunities (additional costs apply)
As a corporate member the company will be entitled to the following:
• Your company logo on our website with a link to your home page
• Your company logo displayed within Bristol Zoo Gardens
• Two family passes to Wild Place Project
• Two family passes to Bristol Zoo Gardens
• Discounted room and ground hire
• Dedicated account management
For more information please email email@example.com.
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission ticketsBuy Now
Book online & save up to 29% on your admission tickets