Become a Friend of Bristol Zoo Gardens
Do you have fond memories of coming to the Zoo with your family and friends?
Are you interested in helping breeding programmes in the Zoo?
Do you want to make a real difference to animals in the wild?
The Friends of Bristol Zoo scheme is the perfect way for you to continue supporting the Zoo, its animals and conservation projects. A monthly donation of as little as just £5 will help protect threatened plants, animals and habitats around the world.
The benefits of the Friends scheme include
• An invite to an exclusive annual Friends event
• A biannual Zoo Mag, complete with conservation project updates
• A Friends membership card, entitling the holder plus four guests to 20% discount off Zoo and Wild Place entry
• A Friends trolley-coin keyring and bag for life
• Your name on a Friends online name board
Where your donation goes
A £5 regular gift
Could support our on site captive breeding programmes to save species from extinction such as the Pygmy Hippopotamus.
A £10 regular gift
Could pay for the collection, rehabilitation and reintroduction of one abandoned African penguin chick which would otherwise not survive in the wild
A £20 regular gift
Coul pay for nearly 2000 tree seedlings to be planted in and around Shamalaza National Park, home to the last remaining populations of two critically endangered lemur species, the blue-eyed black lemur and the Sahamalaza sportive lemur.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0117 974 7330.